RSS

October 12, 2012

12 Oct

I spent last week getting my programs properly installed, files located, etc. Today I’m fixing the mesh I had built of the baroque style friesian I started when mesh capability was in SL testing mode. There was a lot of cleanup to do, but I think I reduced the polycount pretty well and kept the geometry looking reasonably nice. Right now I’m working on unwrapping the UV, but I’m doing it particularly carefully so that I can make a clear texture map for my customers to use. The avatars naturally will need to be modifiable, so the good UV is important for that.

Oh yeah, and I got this blog up, but it’s no great shakes other than as a basic medium of contact right now. It’ll have to do.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on October 12, 2012 in Work Log

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: